SCVS is the umbrella organisation for voluntary activity throughout the City & County of Swansea, supporting, developing and representing voluntary organisations, volunteers and communities.
Welcome to SCVS!
This section of our website aims to give an introduction to the work of Swansea Council for Voluntary Service - who we are, what we do, and how you can contact us.
- Looking for information on voluntary services in Swansea?
- A voluntary group seeking advice on available funding?
- Thinking of starting a new group and need help with how to begin?
- Have some spare time on your hands and would like to volunteer? A community or voluntary group wishing to recruit volunteers?
- Or perhaps you wish to expand your learning through informal training?
We can help you with all this, and MORE! To find out how, use the navigation menus to browse our site and click on the Contact Us button to get in touch! (email@example.com)
Swansea Council for Voluntary Service is a Registered Charity and Company Limited By Guarantee. It is managed by a Board of Trustees, comprised of elected voluntary representatives from SCVS member organisations, and local authority officers. For a list of Trustees, please click here
For a copy of our latest Annual Report, please download from the Resources in the right-hand menu, or Contact Us using our enquiry form.
- Registered Charity Number: 1063242
- Company Limited By Guarantee: 3346236
Registered Office: Voluntary Action Centre, 7 Walter Road, Swansea, SA1 5NF
Contact us on 01792 544000, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCVS Annual Report 2011 - 2012 is available to download from 'Resources', to the right of the page.